Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Day in the Life of Us






I don't know where the time goes. They keep me busy. Today, Drew decided to climb onto a chair, then a little table to get on our window seat in the kitchen. He is my climber and will climb up anything and everything.


He LOVES Spaghetti-O's! Can you tell?


Jake made this card for his assistant teacher Mrs. Benoit. Her birthday was today. He is such a sweetheart! Always thinking of others.


Abigail drew this portrait of me today. You are probably wondering why I took a picture of it but this is the first time she actually drew a "stick figure". One day they are scribbling and literally the next day they are drawing people. Amazes me!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like Andrew is ready for a bowl of my Homemade Lasagna, come on over for dinner!!!

Too Cute!!! Miss Ya!!!